- Time of issue:2021-06-04 15:36:52
The software and hardware of all products sold by the company will be guaranteed for free during the warranty period under the scope of the warranty policy!
All products sold by the company provide lifetime service.
All products sold by the company, the company can arrange on-site installation, debugging, and training.
The company will respond to the customer within 2 hours after receiving the customer’s request.
The company will provide customers with the best quality service in a variety of ways to ensure the stable and reliable operation of our products. Including: phone consultation, phone diagnosis, parts replacement, on-site repairs, etc.
Product warranty period
- The company will provide a free warranty of 12 months for the products sold or trade-in products from the date of installation and acceptance. As for the SpO2 probe, BP cuff, ECG cable and Temperature probe, the quality is guaranteed within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- If the product needs to extend the warranty period under special circumstances, the formal sales contract shall prevail, but the maximum period of the accessory warranty is 12 months.
- For pass-warranty products that are charged for maintenance by the company’s headquarters or branch marketing centers, the repair parts are guaranteed for 12 months from the time of delivery to the customer
- The accessories sold by the relevant departments of the company’s headquarters or branch marketing centers will be guaranteed for 6 months from the time of delivery to the customer.
Special instructions for warranty service
If the customer encounters any of the following reasons, it is not covered by the warranty, but a paid service can be implemented:
- The whole machine and parts have exceeded the free maintenance period .
- Failure or damage caused by use, maintenance, and storage not in accordance with the requirements of the "Instruction Manual".
- Failure or damage caused by maintenance by maintenance personnel not designated by the company.
- Failure or damage caused by force majeure, natural disasters.
- Failure or damage caused by accidental factors or human factors (including computer viruses, bumps, improper voltage input, etc.).
- Failure or damage not caused by product design, technology, manufacturing and quality issues.